At dental-clinique we have put together a team of highly skilled professionals who pride themselves in the quality of care that they deliver. In doing so we feel we are able to:
- listen to our patients
- treat patients with dignity and act with integrity
- be honest and act with integrity
- take a holistic and preventative approach to patient care which appropriate to the individual patient
- treat patients in a hygienic and safe environment
- treat patients fairly, as individuals and without discrimination
- put patients best interests first
- have appropriate arrangement in place to prevent harm
- understand and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
|Dr Gurjit Moore BDS, MFGDP (UK), Principal Dentist, (GDC 82371) (m)|
|Dr Anita Kundra BDS, (GDC 79776) (Female Dentist)|
Anita graduated from Guys Hospital London in 2001. Since then she has worked as a House Officer gaining valuable surgical experience and has completed several hands on courses. She shows a keen interest in surgical and orthodontic aspects of dentistry. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, travelling, wine tasting and shopping
|Dr Mohsen Gilani DDS, (GDC 74076) (m)|
Mohsen graduated from The University of Karolinska in 1998. He has spent most of his professional career working in general practice across Walsall. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with his family, cooking and travelling.
|Dr Rajpreet Sidhu BDS, (GDC 244444) (m)|